How to Maintain Loyalty Tiers
For Celsius users who can invest and earn in-CEL tokens, it is vital to keep a high Loyalty Level in order to reap the benefits of higher weekly reward rates on deposits (up to 25% more) and lower monthly interest costs for loans (up to 25% lower). The Loyalty Levels are updated real-time and depends on your CEL Ratio (the amount of CEL tokens in USD in relation to the total sum of your other crypto assets).
|Loyalty Level||CEL Ratio||Bonus|
|Platinum||25% – 100%||25%||25%|
|Gold||15% – 25%||15%||15%|
|Silver||10% – 15%||10%||10%|
|Bronze||5% – 10%||5%||5%|
|No Loyalty||0% – 5%||0%||0%|
Here are strategies to maintain your Celsius Loyalty Tier:
Essentially, there are 2 strategies to keep or increase your Celsius Loyalty Tier: increase your CEL holdings or decrease your ‘other crypto asset’ holdings.
- Purchase more CEL Tokens (on CEX, DEX, in-app or OTC) and deposit into your Celsius wallet
- Withdraw other crypto assets (other than CEL) from your Celsius wallet
- Get a loan against your lowest interest-earning asset (as loan collateral is not used in the CEL Ratio calculation)
- Send crypto assets (other than CEL) via CelPay to a friend, family or secondary account
- Coming soon: in-app swaps (to purchase more CEL) within your Celsius wallet